Women’s Fund Grantmaking
Members of the Women’s Fund of Hancock County are invited to nominate an organization that meets the eligibility requirements below. Up to 3 eligible nominated organizations will be randomly selected to receive grant funding. Each member will vote for one organization and the funds will be distributed based on the percentage of votes received.
Eligible Organizations Must:
- Be tax-exempt by Section 501(C)(3) of the IRS code.
- Serve Hancock County
- Be in good standing with HCCF, meaning evaluation reports on all previous grants have been filed
- Have a program that invests in a woman’s journey to self-sufficiency so she can best support and/or sustain herself and her family.
How do I nominate an organization to receive a grant? How do I cast my vote?
Remember you must be a member to nominate an organization, so be sure to make your annual gift! Stay tuned in May 2018 for more details about the nomination and voting process.
Who has the Women’s Fund of Hancock County awarded grants to?
Since its creation in 2007, the Women’s Fund has awarded more than $139,000 in grants to the following organizations:
- Alternatives Inc. of Madison County
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Hancock County
- Children’s Bureau, Inc.
- Edelweiss Equine Assisted Therapy Center
- Greenfield-Central Community School Corporation
- Love INC
- Vernon Community School Corporation
- Nameless Creek Youth Camp
- Purdue Extension Hancock County
- Royal Family Kids Camp of Central Indiana
- Safe Families for Children Central Indiana
- Women’s Resource Center