- Read this Application Tip Sheet
- To prepare for the financial need questions on the scholarship applications, print and complete this form.
- Complete your FAFSA before beginning to apply for scholarships
- Put these important dates on your calendar:
- October 1, 2020 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) opens at https://fafsa.ed.gov (parents need 2019 tax forms to complete this)
- Early October, 2020: all Hancock County public school seniors receive HCCF Scholarship Guidebook in the mail
- November 2, 2020: HCCF Scholarship applications go live.
- October 27, 2020: 2-7:30 pm, FAFSA Days at Eastern Hancock High School*
- November 2, 2019: 2-7:30 pm, FAFSA Days at New Palestine High School*
- November 9, 2019: 2-7:30 pm, FAFSA Days at Greenfield-Central High School*
- November 17, 2020: 2-7:30 pm, FAFSA Days at Mt. Vernon High School*
- February 5, 2021: HCCF Scholarship applications close at 4:00 p.m.
- April 15, 2021: Deadline for filing FAFSA applications.
- Late April, 2021: All HCCF scholarship recipients will be notified of scholarship amounts.
- High school senior awards programs: Recipients will receive award letters and details.
*These workshops may be partially or completely virtual, depending on the high school’s requirements for social distancing at the time of the workshop. If virtual, you will be able to work with INvestEd representatives in private. Please watch for notifications from your school guidance department on procedures for these workshops.
Need help with college planning and financial aid?
INvestEd is a free resource for Hoosier students and parents looking for help with college planning and financial aid. At INvestEd, they help families understand how to fund college wisely to help minimize potential education debt.