Traditional scholarship applications are currently closed. The 2023 traditional scholarship applications will go live on December 1, 2022.
The 2022 Scholarship Guidebook lists eligibility details for each HCCF-administered scholarship. The guidebook was mailed to the homes of all graduating students at the four Hancock County public high schools in October. The guidebooks are also available through the Guidance Department at each of the four public high schools, the Hancock County Public Library, Work One, and the LINK office. You can also read our guidebook online HERE.
Please note that many scholarships require residency in Hancock County, Indiana and/or enrollment in a Hancock County, Indiana public high school. Some notable exceptions are:
- Patricia Orr Allemeier Memorial Nursing Scholarship which can also be awarded to a graduating senior or past graduate of Adena High School in Frankfort, Ohio
- Beckenholdt Family Scholarship available only to Cowan High School students in Cowan, IN
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6904 Pendleton Heights Scholarship available only to Pendleton Heights High School, Pendleton, Indiana students.
- We Before Me Scholarship available to any Indiana public high school seniors.
- Richard and Judith White Memorial Scholarship which, while available to all qualified applicants, may give preference to active and past employees or children or grandchildren of employees of a White Family-owned business.
Also note: Our scholarships may only be used for undergraduate (bachelor’s or associate degrees or career credentials) and may not be used for master’s or doctorate degrees. Please see our guidebook for more in-depth information before registering in our scholarship system.
Reminder: You will need FAFSA information to apply for any scholarship with a financial need component so you will need to complete your FAFSA BEFORE you complete your scholarship applications!