How to Give by Grain
A community’s needs are real. So is the desire to help. Find a way to connect the two, and you’ll find the spirit to enhance and enrich Hancock County for generations to come.
The Harvest for Hancock program is a charitable program for those in the field of agriculture who choose to use the donation of grain to grow permanent endowment funds benefiting Hancock County.
How it works
- Ownership of grain is transferred to HCCF
- Your donation of grain lessens the amount of inventory you report
- The grain elevator will create an account and set up grain disposition instructions
- When arriving at the elevator, submit proper documentation including HCCF’s information and the amount of grain to be donated
Click here to print a grain donation form.
Where to direct your gift
HCCF stewards a number of endowed funds that benefit organizations and scholarships supporting agricultural based programs and educational opportunities, including:
- Agricultural Heritage Fund
- AgrIInstitute Fund
- Hancock County Enrichment Fund
- Hancock County Ag Association Fund
- Mary E. Carmichael Fund for the Future of Agriculture
- Scott Family Agriculture Scholarship
- Many Scholarships for 4-H Participants
Wish to gift to your church?
HCCF can handle the details on your behalf!