Giving Through the Hancock County Community Foundation
There are very good reasons people choose to give through the Hancock County Community Foundation!
- We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
- We understand the community’s issues and needs, and work with area organizations to coordinate resources in order to create positive change.
- We offer the flexibility for you to give locally, nationally, or abroad.
- We provide personalized and completely confidential service tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interests.
- We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate many ways of giving.
- We can partner with your professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under federal law for most gifts, which may include:
- Income tax savings
- Avoidance of additional tax owed by survivors
- Estate and gift tax savings
- Increased lifetime income
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts: we are responsible stewards.
- We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help you create your personal legacy.
The Hancock County Community Foundation is a public charity and gifts made to the Foundation are tax deductible. HCCF will send you an acknowledgement of your gift and a tax receipt. For HCCF’s policies regarding all gift types, please review HCCF Gift Acceptance Policy here and Privacy Statement here.
Simply call our Finance Officer, Marie Felver, at 317.462.8870, ext. 223 and she can provide you or your financial advisor all the information necessary to make the transaction directly to our investment managers.