The Children’s Bureau: The Children’s Bureau is a well-established non-profit working on behalf of abused and neglected children and families in Indiana. Through their programs, they act as an advocate for all children and families, focusing on those that are at-risk. They provide a full array of community-based prevention and intervention services and work in partnership with the Department of Child Services and other community organizations statewide. Currently, they provide child and family social services in 47 counties throughout Indiana to more than 43,000 children annually. For more information visit www.childrensbureau.org
Mental Health Partners of Hancock County: Mental Health Partners of Hancock County is committed to improving the quality of life of persons with mental illness and the mental wellness of everyone in the community through advocacy, education and support. They strive to create a culture of mental wellness in which Hancock County residents understand and manage their mental health and lead mentally healthy and successful lives. Mental Health Partners of Hancock County offer a variety of local services that provide, encourage, and advocate for mental health and emotional wellness. Their services include:
- Referral Service, Behavioral Care Assistance Project (BCAP)
- Gift Life-provides holiday assistance, Service of Remembrance
- Ladies Day Out-designed to decrease isolation through socialization
- SAMI-Strategies to assist the mentally ill and developmentally disabled, support groups.
For more information visit www.mentalhealthamerica.org
LINK: Purpose: To provide support as individuals plan, prepare, and pay for education beyond high school. Mission: To be a resource for the community to gather and share information about the variety of education opportunities in and around Hancock County.
- Leadership–We strive to increase the number of Hancock County residents who hold high-quality degrees, certificates, or other post-secondary credentials.
- Partnership–We foster collaboration among education, business, and community leaders to expand economic progress and enhance the quality of life for Hancock County.
- Relevance–We work to provide high-quality services and programs, basing our insights on experience, knowledge, and data.
- Integrity–We advocate for excellence in education and remain true to our mission by providing education resources to all individuals seeking services in and around Hancock County.
- Accessibility–We are committed to providing diverse services to all people who desire support with navigating the post-secondary learning system.
For more information visit www.educatehancockcounty.com
Women’s Resource Center: The Women’s Resource Center will provide guidance, tools, and resources to increase the financial stability and economic security of women and their families.
They help women navigate life’s hurdles, access community services, develop new skill sets, and move lives forward, one step at a time, enabled through a close mentoring relationships with built-in accountability checkpoints.
For more information contact De’Von at firstname.lastname@example.org