If you would like to receive an email notification when information is added to this page, click here. If you wish to remove your name from this email list, click here. email address other than that which you wish to subscribe or remove, please note the correct email address in the body of the email.
Hancock County Community Foundation/Rotary Club of Greenfield Grant Opportunity
The Hancock County Community Foundation has partnered with the Rotary Club of Greenfield to make $20,000 available to grant. The grant opportunity will focus on core operational support to Hancock County nonprofit organizations. Core operational support is funding that enables the organization to carry out its basic mission with minimal restrictions on its use. Funding can be used to underwrite administrative infrastructure and/or maintain core programs and essential staff.
Organizations can apply for up to $2,500 in one or more of the following areas:
– Physical location: Includes the cost of rent, utility payments (electricity, telephone, etc.), facilities maintenance. Capital improvement and building projects will not be considered.
– Staffing: Includes salaries of existing core staff positions. Excludes employee travel and employee benefits. Funding for new staff will not be considered.
– Office supplies: Includes basic office supplies, leasing of office equipment, etc.
– Technology: Includes information technology support, hosting fees, website maintenance, licensing fees, etc. Does not usually include purchase of equipment.
– Programs: Support of core programs that relate to the organization’s mission. Preference may be given to continuing programs rather than new.
Eligible applicants will be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations (a single tax-exempt nonprofit organization described in Code sections 501(c)(3) and either 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2), or 509(a)(3))with an administrative presence in Hancock County serving Hancock County residents. Eligible organizations will be in good standing with HCCF, meaning evaluation reports on all previous grants have been filed.
Grant applications are available to complete online at www.giveHCgrowHC.org and must be submitted online by 4:00pm on Friday, April 5, 2013.
Rotary Club of Greenfield Sunrise Request for Grant Proposal
The Rotary Club of Greenfield Sunrise, Inc. (Sunrise Rotary) is offering a $3,000 grant to a qualifying nonprofit organization for a program or project that benefits Hancock County in one of the following ways:
– Peace and conflict prevention and resolution
– Disease prevention and treatment
– Clean water and sanitation
– Children’s health, education or welfare
– Basic education and literacy
– Economic and community development
In addition to a cash grant of up to $3,000 provided by Sunrise Rotary, the Sunrise Rotary members will provide labor assistance to help implement the chosen program or project. The program or project must be something that will occur within our next fiscal year of July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014.
Sunrise Rotary invites your proposal and requests that they receive it no later than noon on Friday March 29, 2013. You may email your proposal to email@example.com or drop it off at Kemper CPA Group, LLP at 332 E. Main Street, Greenfield. Selection of the successful proposal will be at the sole discretion of the Sunrise Rotary Board of Directors. If you have questions, email or call Josie Henneke at 317‐716‐3546.